Seriously the best glutenfree chewy, brownie-like cookies I’ve ever had! They are lush, chocolatey, soft and chewy inside with a tender cookie-crunch on the outside. A match made in (chocolate) heaven! #glutenfree
- 200 grams dark chocolate, at least 70%
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 140 grams turbinado sugar
- 30 grams chestnut flour
- 25 grams almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a heat-proof, metal bowl over a pan filled 1/4 with water, making sure the bowl doesn\'t touch the water. Roughly chop the chocolate and add to the bowl together with the butter. Bring water to a boil and let melt slowly over simmering water, stirring occasionally. Once melted completely set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt, slowly adding the sugar. Whisk with the handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl combine the flours, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add vanilla to the chocolate mixture and slowly pour into the egg mixture. Add flour mixture and stir to combine.
- With the help of an ice-cream scoop or two tablespoons, take 1 big spoon of dough at a time and place it on your prepared baking sheet. You should have 12-14 cookies. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool entirely before eating.