Do you sometimes find yourself in an energy low? These easily make-ahead superfood bliss balls will boost your energy levels straight away better than any store-bought snacks! A perfect pre or post surf snack.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup whole dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried plums
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
Optional Coating Ingredients
- matcha powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- dried raspberry powder or açai powder
- desiccated coconut or sesame seeds
- Add oats, almonds and hemp seed to your high-speed blender or food processor.
- Mix on low for 10-15 seconds, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on low for 10-15 seconds, until combined.
- Take 1 tbsp of the dough and roll into small bite-sized balls using your hands.
- Optional: Roll each ball in your favorite coating powder.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.