A fresh take on the classic creamy potato salad. Roasted potatoes, crisp cucumber & a delicious (vegan) greek yoghurt dressing! Perfect to take to work, a picnic or the upcoming potluck.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 35m
- 500 grams new, small potatoes
- fresh ground pepper
- 350 grams cucumber (English or American)
- 2 small red onions
- 200 grams (vegan) greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Estragon or Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive-oil, extra-virgin
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 bunch chives (about 4 tbsps chopped)
- Preheat oven to 200° C and line a sheet tray with (reusable) baking paper.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 2cm pieces. Place in a bowl and toss with olive-oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Spread out over the prepared baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden-brown. Let cool until lukewarm.
- To prepare the dressing, mix yoghurt, vinegar, mustard, remaining salt & a good amount of ground pepper with a spoon.
- Peel cucumber & cut into half-moons. Cut chives into small pieces.
- Once potatoes have cooled down, place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir through. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.